10.1 - Original Police Station

The Woolgoolga Police Station is a largely intact late 19th century Residence which contributes to the historic building fabric of the town.

The building is also important for its links to the provision of police service in the local area since the late 19th century.

The Woolgoolga Police Station was constructed in c.1890. It retains many of its architectural features intact. The building is a timber-framed weatherboard structure with a corrugated iron hipped roof. Fig and Hoop Pine trees are included in the curtilage.

C.B. Marsh was a policeman at the station. He was born in 1875 and appointed as a member of the policeforce on 25 August 1896.

Panel 10.1 - Original Police Station